Product Description
Simple-to-use touchscreen, with audio and built-in Wi-Fi - Most-advanced E Ink display, now with multi-touch - New sleek design - 8% lighter, 11% smaller, holds 3,000 books - Text-to-speech, plus audio books and mp3s - Built in Wi-Fi - Get books in 60 seconds - Massive t book selection, over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less - New - Borrow Kindle books from your public library
Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers Reviews
Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers Reviews
| 2,868 of 2,924 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers (Electronics) For my review, I'm going to focus it on the differences between the previous Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers (which I'll refer to as the K3), and the Kindle Touch (KT)USE - As far as the reading experience, I really like the touch compared to the physical buttons on the previous generation. At first I was worried that I would constantly be turning the page from accidentally touching the screen, but this didn't become much of an issue. The screen is broken up into mapped sections, so if you touch the far left side that covers about 1" of the left of the screen, it goes to the previous page. If you touch anywhere on the other 80% of the screen beside that, it goes forward. Touch the top 1" margin, and it will bring up the menu. There is also a physical button on... Read more 2,025 of 2,070 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kindle Touch 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers (Electronics) Customer Video Review Length:: 9:09 MinsPlease watch my video review here. Thanks for watching and I hope it helps. Please note, although I don't show it in the video, you can swipe instead of tap to turn pages. You may also use your left hand to page forward by tapping slightly more in from the left edge. It works quite well. Also, looking up a word is as easy as pressing on that word. No more fumbling with a 5-way controller. You can additionally highlight blocks of text quite easily by just swiping over it. 652 of 690 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kindle Touch 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers (Electronics) Before I do my Touch review I just want to mention something VERY IMPORTANT for prospective buyers. The Kindle Touch 3G only allows free 3G web browsing for Wikipedia and the Amazon store. The experimental browser does not work on the Touch via 3G for other websites and for checking e-mail and the like. You need a Wi-Fi connection for that.The facts about the 3G not being useable for web browsing has been discussed to death on the Kindle forums and many, many other websites since September 28. However, many people are still not aware of this. Amazon has not sent out any e-mails about this or clearly explained this limitation on it's product description page. I chose the 3G because I do a lot of extended traveling where I do not have a Wi-Fi connection. This 3G version allows me to buy books, apps and use Wikipedia to look up information whenever and from wherever I am. If you want the Touch for it's easy interface and can wait until you are at a Wi-Fi hotspot or... Read more |
› See all 732 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น